Casa Carboni cooking classes are available for booking once again!
We are taking the following steps to ensure social distancing is maintained in our cooking school:
– limiting the number of guests in each class to 6;
– each guest will be asked to wash their hands on arrival (as is our normal procedure) and throughout the class;
– rearranging the layout of the kitchen benches, we will position one guest on each end of our 1.7 metre benches and each bench will be positioned 1.5 metres apart;
– we ask all guests to be mindful of current social distancing advice during their cooking class and lunch;
– for the health & safety of all guests, staff and our family, any guest feeling unwell or showing any cold or flu like symptoms is asked to contact us and postpone their class to another date;
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to our cooking school in the coming months. If you have any questions please get in touch via email.
Fiona & Matteo Carboni
We invite you to join one of our weekly cooking classes in our SMEG domestic kitchen where you will be immersed in regional Italian cooking. Utilising fresh ingredients from the Barossa Farmers markets, local producers, and suppliers further afield, Chef matteo’s aim is simple: to provide a fun and relaxed learning environment and to arm you with the knowledge and techniques to replicate these delicious Italian dishes in your own home.
We offer classes every Saturday and Sunday for up to 10 guests. To find a class you can either search by date using our class calendar or scroll down below to search by month & regional menu. On Saturday’s each month is dedicated to a region of Italy and on Sunday’s we offer alternate weekends of our Pasta Masterclass and our Seasonal Vegetarian Class.
Larger classes are available for private bookings and the cooking school provides the perfect environment for corporate team-building events.